Presentation of the Russian edition of the book by HENDRIK WEBER about Crimea and Donbas.
- author of the book, member of the Parliament of the municipality of Alver, head of the public organization "people's diplomacy - Norway" Hendrik WEBER;
- permanent representative of the Republic of Crimea to the President of the Russian Federation Georgy MURADOV;
- Ambassador extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Kingdom of Norway Teymuraz RAMISHVILI;
- editor of the Russian version of the book, historian, publicist Sergey GALANI; - Director of the Business and cultural center of the Republic of Crimea in Moscow Sergey KALMYKOV. Also invited to the conversation were:
- Chairman Of the Committee on interethnic relations of the state Council of the Republic of Crimea, Chairman of the National and cultural autonomy of the Germans of Crimea Yuri HEMPEL;
- Deputy mufti of Muslims of Crimea aider ISMAILOV.
During the event, a version of Hendrik Weber's book "Our Crimea" adapted for the Russian audience was presented. Coup d'etat or democratic solution?", published for the first time in 2019 in German. The book, created from the impressions of the author's trips, presents an objective and balanced view of the events of the "Crimean spring" and the civil conflict in the Donbas.
Follow me on YouTube and on my Telegram channel.